“I absolutely LOVED this book! Every Catholic home needs this. Yes, I love it that much.”
—Jen Steed, Happy Little Homemaker
“It’s not easy to be a Christian parent, and it’s not easy to pray. 77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids cuts straight to the most important aspects of these challenges, offering wisdom, humor, and a treasury of ideas. You’re sure to dog-ear, highlight, and share this book far and wide.”
—Sarah Reinhard, author of Catholic Family Fun and blogger at SnoringScholar.com
“… when it comes to praying with the kids, we need a guide that is practical, simple, and easy to incorporate.
This book is that guide, and I cannot recommend it highly enough!”
—Leila Miller, Little Catholic Bubble
“Solid, creative, useful, practical and helpful.”
—Leif Kehrwald, Vibrant Faith Ministries
Whether you are just getting started with family prayer or wish to broaden your horizons, 77 Ways to Pray with Your Kids can help, offering practical, kid-friendly guides to Christian prayer practices both ancient and new. Features include:
- Age-appropriate adaptations for young children, older kids, and teens.
- Articles on a wide range of practices: Liturgy of the Hours, the Rosary, Contemplative Prayer, Daily Examen, Lectio Divina, Novenas, and more.
- Talking Points…explanations of prayer practices that kids might have questions about.
- Cross-references to the Catechism, Scripture, and church documents.
- An appendix containing thirty-three common and useful Catholic prayers.
- A quick-find index makes it easy to find prayer ideas, and doubles as a checklist to track your progress.
- Expanded content and resources available online at Peanut Butter & Grace.
Free Preview (PDF)
Series: A Peanut Butter & Grace Guide for Catholic Families
Paperback: 156 pages
Publisher: PB & Grace; 1 edition (January 3, 2015)
Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.4 x 8 inches
Weight: 8.5 ounces