Publisher: Saint Mary’s Press
Translation: New American Bible Revised Edition
Copyright: Feb. 24, 2016
Format: Paperbound, color interior, 2128 pages
Size: 6.625 x 9.5
- Make it Stick!, a collection of passages that provide guidance to help young teens live faithfully when facing various circumstances.
- Go Forth!, a collection of passages that help young teens become missionary disciples.
- Pray It!, Study It!, and Live It! sidebars help kids pray with, learn from, and live out the Scriptures.
- Catholic Connections sidebars that focus on biblical connections to Catholic practices.
- Biblical people come alive through “interviews” and stunning art by Odessa Sawyer.
- Reading plan that launches from each period in the Salvation History Time Line, taking young teens on a journey through 200 key passages that also relate to everyday life.
- Introductions to and facts about each of the books of the Bible will help young people understand the Bible in a more complete way
- Detailed salvation history timeline