Publisher: Saint Mary’s Press
Edition: Third Edition
Copyright: Feb. 15, 2013
Format: Paperbound, full color, 574 pages
Size: 6.375 x 9.25
- Declared to be in conformity with the Catechism of the Catholic Church by the Subcommittee on the Catechism, United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Nearly forty chapters track the format and content of the Catechism of the Catholic Church in a lively narrative format that teens will find engaging and easy to understand.
- Review questions at the end of every chapter.
- Full color throughout, with illustrations of sacred art, historical sites, and informational graphics on almost every page.
- Sidebars help readers connect the theme of each chapter to the Scriptures, Church history, the lives of the saints, and the sacraments.
- Did You Know?, Live It! and Pray It! sidebars help readers live out their faith.
- Teens will find even more great content in the appendices in the back of the book: Catholic Beliefs and Practices; Catholic Prayers and Devotions; Catholic Signs and Symbols; Patron Saints and Their Causes; 25 pages of catholic Terms and Definitions; a six-page Timeline of Church History and Human History; and an Index of Frequently Asked Questions.