Publisher: Saint Mary’s Press
Translation: New Revised Standard Version, Catholic Edition
Copyright: Jan. 11, 2010
Format: Paperback, color interior
Size: 6.375 x 8.875
Length: 1560 pages
- 40 Catholic Connection articles help teens connect the Bible to their Catholic faith.
- 28 articles address Biblical connections to the seven principles of Catholic social teaching.
- Five special indexes: Sunday readings for cycles A, B, and C; 10 color maps; a four-page color timeline; and three pages of full-color biblical art.
- Color illustrations throughout, plus 40 pages of full-color inserts, provide an appealing visual context for reading the Bible.
- Teen-friendly introductions to the major sections of the Bible and all the books of the Bible.
- Insights into how the Church has interpreted key Scripture passages throughout history.
- Glossary of key Scriptural terms.