Examination of Conscience for Kids Printable
Here’s a simple, printable examination of conscience for younger kids who are just getting started with the sacrament of Penance and Reconciliation. This two=page printable resource includes:
- a checklist of things to confess, plus space for writing down additional other things the child wants to bring to Jesus;
- a prayer to the Holy Spirit for a good confession;
- three options for an act of contrition;
- a brief article presenting the sacrament as an opportunity for healing;
- and a “virtue and good habits checkup” help kids understand that the sacrament is about more than naming sins—it’s also about growing in holiness.
Your donation is appreciated to help support our work (you can adjust the amount), but if you need a free download, you can get it below (look for the red download button).