The Miracle of Life Coloring & Activity Book from American Life League’s Culture of Life Studies program is packed with puzzles and information to help children ages 3 and up understand the beauty and sacredness of preborn life. In this coloring and activity book, kids receive ready-to-color illustrations of pro-life saints like Saint Gianna Beretta Molla and Saint John Paul II, illustrations of the ABCs of Life, connect-the-dots puzzles, mazes, and more!
- Nearly 40 full-page (8.5” x 11”) pictures to color
- “The ABCs of Life”: A pro-life coloring page for each letter in the alphabet
- Puzzles that celebrate the culture of life
- A two-page spread featuring basic fetal development
- Coloring pages for “Champions of Life” Gianna Molla, Pope John Paul II, and Mother Teresa.
- Activity pages include connect-the-dots, mazes, and more.
Publisher: American Life League
Publication date: 2015
Format: Paperback, 40 pages, black and white interior
Dimensions: 8.5 x 11 inches
Discounts: Not eligible for discounts or wholesale order