Ovenbird Bindery Edition of the Complete Illuminated Rosary
Here’s The Complete Illuminated Rosary in a deluxe hand-crafted hardcover edition from Jill Krase at Ovenbird Bindery.. This is an heirloom gift edition designed to last two hundred years, so it can be passed down from one generation to the next. We’ve only printed twelve of these books, each of them numbered. Among the outstanding features of this edition:
- The interior is printed on 80# text weight Mohawk Superfine paper, widely regarded as the premier paper for fine printing. The paper is matte (uncoated), with a natural white color that’s easy on the eyes, and calendared for a smooth, hard finish. This makes each page sturdy, yet flexible, with zero bleed-through.
- Artwork and text are super-saturated, giving them a pleasing, low-glare sheen…and since the ink sits on top of the paper rather than soaking into it, the artwork and text really pop off the page.
- The hand-sewn spine is reinforced with two layers of spine cloth, and rounded to give each page room to move independently when turned. This gives each page a beautiful, natural action, and ensures the spine won’t break (unlike square spines).
- The boards are covered with duotone red fabric, with contrasting duotone blue fabric on the spine. A circular peek-a-boo cutout reveals art from the title page, playfully revealing Bartolomé Estéban Murillo’s Madonna of the Rosary.
- Hand-applied edge coloring along the bottom edge of the book offers a playful navigational aid to locating each of the four mysteries of the rosary within the book.
For other features of The Complete Illuminated Rosary, please see the description below.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Learn more about The Complete Illuminated Rosary: A Rosary Book for Kids and Their Families.