Publisher: Saint Mary’s Press
Translation: Good News Translation
Copyright: Feb. 4, 2013
Format: Paperbound, color interior, 2000 pages
Size: 6.625 x 10
- Includes 125 story spreads that summarize key Bible passages in kid-friendly language.
- Hundreds of full-color illustrations bring the Bible to life.
- Understand It!, Live It!, and Tell It! sections help kids engage, remember, and act on God’s Word.
- Designed for early readers with increased line spacing, bold vocabulary words, colorized text, minimal hyphenation, column dividers, and bold, easy-to-read fonts.
- The Good News Translation, Catholic Edition features simplified vocabulary and sentence structure while remaining faithful to the original text.
- The Prayer and Bible Helps section in the back of the book includes a Bible timeline, Bible maps, Catholic prayers and practices, and a list of Bible passages for special times.
- Both the Good News Translation, Catholic Edition and The Catholic Children’s Bible have an imprimatur, meaning they are published with the approval of the Church.